Cutest Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

September 17, 2009 “When I grow up, I want to be just like you.”

It is a quiet week except for the sniffles and coughs around here. Eric and Mark sound a little better and Daniel’s nose isn’t quite as read as it was so I think people are starting to get better. Daniel stayed home for Monday and Tuesday, Monday for the dripping nose and Tuesday because he got the runs Monday night, but he is happy to be back on the bus to school. Rob has been home though. He said it had to do with something about swine flu and not going in when you have flu like symptoms.

John and I had a big fight at little gym. I had to spank him a few times because he wanted to run out to the car across the parking lot and when I held him he hit me. I have been kind of half waiting for CPS, but so far no one has showed up so I guess no one there was offended.

John told your dad the other day, “When I grow up, I want to be just like you.” Then he started spouting off the advertisement for “the perfect brownie pan”. Who knows if John really meant it or if he was just quoting something he heard. He is funny.

Daniel has been giving some really good sentences. I wish I could remember one, but I can’t now .  He had his seventh birthday.

No comments: