Cutest Blog

Sunday, August 1, 2010

July 22, 2010 “I soap"

John is back in school for the next 2 weeks. He is so much nicer when he goes to school. He doesn’t scream as much when he is home less and Mark and Eric are more willing to give him the computer when he has been gone all day. John is also going to camp with his YCAP teacher. She is doing a great job getting him to swim. She threw him in the deep end a couple of weeks ago and he was able to swim to the side. John said he was drowning, but I doubt it since I am sure she was watching him closely. On Monday, she took them to see the Movie despicable me because it was raining and, of course, the pools closed. I was surprised John went. He won’t go with us to the movies. He has gone swimming the last couple of days. He says it is at a “new pool” and that it has a trampoline beside it. He jumped on the trampoline. He is having a good time and learning a lot.


Daniel is loving OT and PT. I gave him a ½ hour warning that we were going and he immediately turned of the SP and started jumping up and down and saying “yeah!yeah!”. It is a lot of hard work for him though. He tells them, “I pretty tired.” And, one more cute thing. Last Sunday Eric brought Daniel and Mark home and beat us by a couple of minutes. It was raining cats and dogs so when I walked in the door Daniel was dancing around without a shirt. He said, “It raining pretty hard!” We responded that it was. He said, “I soap!” I was a little confused and thinking, “Huh? You want to get in the bath and soap up?” But John said, “Not soap. Soaked!” I laughed and laughed. No one else thought it was very funny but I guess my in head confusion and John figuring out what Daniel meant instead of me, made it hilarious to me. I’m still smiling at, “I soap.”

No comments: