Cutest Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Daniel is totally excited about Christmas

John is doing all right. He did much better at church today, I think. Come to think of it, I came home early with a head-ache so I don’t really know. I suspect he did better because I remembered his medicine yesterday, which I have forgotten he last 2 weeks on Saturday. It makes a huge difference.


Daniel is totally excited about Christmas. When I got up on the first, he was pointing to the calendar and jumping up and down. I realized that it hadn’t been changed from November to December so I did that, but he was still jumping up and down excitedly. I asked him what he was doing and he said, with a huge smile, “Christmas!” He then ran to the DVDs and got out Callou Christmas video and we have been watching it ever since. Today he found the Winnie the Pooh Christmas video so he is watching it over and over today. He and John are singing and dancing to Christmas music. I didn’t know Daniel knew so many Christmas songs. He is singing all kinds of carols. He doesn’t know the words, but he knows the music. John sings the words once Daniel starts…humming isn’t the right word, but I don’t know what to call it. Ahhing? He says a few words and just makes the notes for the words he doesn’t know. It is fun to have someone so excited about Christmas in the house. He is so-o-o sweet.

No comments: