Cutest Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

April 18, 2011 John is so intense when he is obsessed

John is the same. He did much better at church this week although he didn’t want to get ready to go, but when it was time to leave, he came quietly. He is doing pretty well in YCAP as well. They are trying to slowly assimilate him into a third grade classroom again. John really likes YCAP so I don’t know how that will go. He is echolaliaing(sp?) all over the place. It is all from PBS and Brainpop so he sounds really intelligent. I don’t know if he understands any of it. He starts, “Did you know…?” It is pretty cute. Yesterday the people sitting next to us had an IPad so now, instead of drawing DSs, Computers, or laptops, he is drawing IPads. He gave everyone he could find a picture of an IPad. He is so intense when he is obsessed.


Daniel got to go to the Butterfly Museum on Thursday. He enjoyed but he told me that none of the butterflies landed on him. I told him before he left that they might come to him if he was still enough. After, I told him there was probably too many kids and too much noise. He is doing great. I’m stressing though because the MRI is on Friday. I always stress before that. I won’t know the results for another full week after that so don’t expect any news soon.

No comments: