Cutest Blog

Friday, November 25, 2011

July 11, 2011 One day at a time

Daniel is doing nothing. Well, watching TV, emptying the dishwasher and sometimes filling it. He loves washing the dishes. I am sure that won’t last. But I am enjoying the break for now.


John is back to school for a couple of weeks. It will be quiet around here in the morning with just Daniel and Eric. John actually went to primary this week. Wohoo!!! Sister Leyton talked him into it. John complained that the room was messy. Sister Leyton said that there was a nursery class in there before them so there wasn’t much she could do about it. John really doesn’t care about the mess. He is just looking for excuses. Anyway, he went and stayed. A huge difference from the past two months. We’ll have to wait and see how next week goes. One day at a time with him. You never know what he will do. One of the sisters in Relief Society asked me what I did different. (John has been in RS for the past couple of months.) I told her I had no idea. I just keep talking about it and encouraging it. John is just so unpredictable!

No comments: