Cutest Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Rules for John

I made two new rules for John that he is struggling with. #1 NO HITTING THE TEACHERS!!!!! He loses the computer for 24 hours if I see on his daily report that he hit or kicked someone. His teacher says that he is trying really hard. John hesitates at the top of his swing when he is going to hit so at that point the teachers say, “Computer at home!” She said it is working really well. He will clasp his hands together, bend over and turn red but he is not hitting. I feel so sorry for him to have to work so hard at it, but I know in the long run it is best for him not to be hitting authority figures. I did tell him he could stomp, scream, leave and shake his fists in the air or do whatever but not hit. It took about a week and a half to set in, but it is working now.


#2-if you stay in sacrament meeting and primary class, we will go home an hour early. Yesterday, he went to class for the first time in about 8 months. He asked a favorite person (who has an IPhone and I pad) to go with him and she agreed. Her daughter is in John’s class so that went well. I couldn’t go to Sunday school though, the room was totally packed. They are going to have to move it to the Gym if they don’t want a bunch of people gabbing in the halls.

Daniel reacted to the flu shot. He has a big ol’ red spot on his upper arm…like 3 inches by 2 inches. I’m taking him to the doctor know along with Mark for Mark’s well child checkup so gotta go.

No comments: