Cutest Blog

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Daniel's Writing

I just got a pile of Daniel's work from school. In it were some of the writing he has been doing at school. They have been practicing narratives. His prompts are: Where were you? Who were you with? First, Next, Finally, I learned... These are in no particular order because there were no dates.

#1 Do you remember something special about kindergarten? I do, let me tell you about it.

First, my teacher was Ms. Flamm. I like Miss Flamm because she is nice and she taught me nice things.

Next, my friends were Zachary S. and Zachary P.

Finally, I remember playing game.

These are the special things that I remember about kindergarten.

#2 Do you have a favorite activity that you do at home? I do. Let me tell you about my favorite activity I do at home. My favorite activity I do at home and why it is my favorite. My favorite activity is playing outside.

#3 If I could go on a trip, I would like to visit...(Why would I like to go to the place?) Have you ever wanted to go somewhere? I have. I want to go to the Houston Rodeo.

I would like to go to the Houston Rodeo because it has horses, hogs, and cowboys.

I like to see horses because the horses are fast. I would also like to see the hogs because hogs are dangerous. Finally, I would like to see cowboys twirl their ropes.

The Houston Rodeo is where I would like to go.

#4 Sometimes I feel frustrated when... Have you ever felt frustrated? I have. Let me tell you about it. Sometimes I feel frustrated when my mind gose blank. When this happen I slam my head with my hand. I want to yell. I want to scream. All of these thing help my frustration.

#5 The subject I most like at school is... (Why do I like this subject?) Have you ever had a favorite subject at school? I have. Let me tell you about it.

My favorite subject is reading. I like reading because I can read a book and do an activity that deals with the book. One of my favorite books to read is Lightning Thief, because it has exciting parts that are filled with action.

This is why reading is my favorite subject.

No comments: