Cutest Blog

Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Story by Daniel-Voting is Important

I finally looked through Daniel's school stuff. They sent home a ton of stories he wrote.  I think I will add them because he is really cute and it is really difficult for him to write. Spelling and punctuation errors are his ( unless I make a typo).  It is also difficult to tell when he is using a capital letters.

Voting is import.  It is a privladge to vote.  When I am 18 years old I am going to vote.  Since I am 10 I can' so I support Barack Obama for president Here are some reasons why.

Barack Obama was born on August 4th, 1961 in Hawiai.  He went to colladge in California.  He got his degree in law and he was a rights lawyer.  He then became an Illinois Senator.  He made histlry by becoming the first African American president.

Barack Obama's political stance on Ealucation is to improve early education and to help students pay back loans after 10 years of service.  This is one reason I support him.

Another reason is because he gives great speeches.  His speeches are clear and with a lot of enery.


No comments: