Cutest Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

March 10, 2014 a big fight over eating vegetables

John had a really bad week at school. He shoved a kid and was trying to hit teachers and of course yelling and screaming. He ended up in JCAP (Junior High Children with Autism Program) with Ms. Suzette. They had a big fight over eating vegetables. She was enforcing her class rules to make JCAP a place he doesn’t want to be. In other words, so he will behave in his regular classes. She made him write sentences like, “I will not hit other kids.” Or something like that. I used to have to write sentences when the class misbehaved in 5th grade. I hated it, especially since it wasn’t me causing the problems but The teacher insisted the whole class write and it wasn’t short little sentences. It was long ones that took up a couple of lines on the page. That is probably why I know cursive so well. :D

No comments: