Cutest Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

March 24, 2014 John and some Visitors

Monday was the dentist for John and Daniel at noon so John didn’t go back to school. According to his teacher, he doesn’t have any classes after lunch so why bring him back? But then, I got a call on Tuesday that John was sick 5 minutes before some visitors were supposed to arrive. I tried to call them, but they didn’t pick up so I jumped in the car anyway. While I was walking into the school I got a call from my friends, so I told them to just wait; their choice, not mine. So, I got back with John and my friends and I had a nice visit while John played on the computer and upstairs. It is such a change from when he would run as fast as he could upstairs whenever we had company. He has really grown up.

No comments: